Web Wiz - Solar Powered Eco Web Hosting

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moderators

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dimoss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moderators
    Posted: 30 April 2003 at 8:36am

Hi,

I have one question. Is it possible to have different moderators in my forums.

Thanks

Denis

PsYcHoCoP View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PsYcHoCoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2003 at 8:55am

Yes it is

Go to admin then click on "Memeber Permissions"

The spelling mistakes has been inserted automatically of consideration to the people who find a great pleasure to search for it
dimoss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2003 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by PsYcHoCoP PsYcHoCoP wrote:

Yes it is

Go to admin then click on "Memeber Permissions"

I mean that:

I have 5 forums and I want one moderator for each of them.

I don't know how to do this as from the Admin area I can make moderators who automatically assigned for all the forums..

I hope you understand what I am trying to say...

pam b View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pam b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2003 at 5:32pm

ah i get ya,

you have 5 forums ,and u want a different admin for each one?

then u want membership permissions admin! that way you can select the forum ,then select the member,then select what u want them to be able to do.

hope this helps!

jasbir View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2003 at 5:19am
it doesnt help, i tried ... i think in one of the previous version, there was this option where u can opt moderators based on the forum, i m also looking for this option, any one who can help us?
regards
Jasbir
WebWiz-Bruce View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Web Wiz Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebWiz-Bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2003 at 7:31am

You can select to have different moderator for each forum.

Go to member permisions, select the forum, then selct the member you want to be a moderator in that forum and give them modertor permisions for that forum.

tixe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tixe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2003 at 11:42am
Some one remember or know if the mod that permit, asign more than one group to the some user, is ready or what ???
      Tixe
Home - Mail Me
jasbir View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2003 at 9:18am

This is the step by step tutorial to add individual moderator to each forum:

Step 1: Login as Administrator, click under Member Admin on Member Permission Admin

Step 2: Select the Forum from the drop down menu and click the button there

Step 3: Click on the button "Create new forum permission for member"

Step 4: Enter the user name, u want to make as moderator and click Next

Step 5: Check the last box for "Moderator Forum" and click Create Member Permission 

regards
Jasbir
 Post Reply Post Reply